Company is a service provider and the Website merely provides platform services which can be utilized by users (being donors /beneficiaries) and persons browsing / visiting the Website to reach a larger base of people, organizations and causes. The Company is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the transactions whether gratuitous or otherwise shall always be bipartite between the donor /beneficiary.
The Website is a platform that donors utilize to meet and interact with various beneficiaries and the representatives of several non-profit organizations in India. The process flow of the Services provided by the Company to donors and beneficiary/social workers is captured herein:(https://letitcount.com/our-goal/#how-it-works)
It is hereby clarified that at no time shall the Company hold any right, title or interest over the funds or rewards (except to the extent as stated herein) or have any obligations or liabilities to provide the same to the donor / contributor. The Company is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of the donation.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.letitcount.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.letitcount.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.letitcount.com
- Redistribute content from www.letitcount.com
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Let it Count does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Let it Count, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Let it Count shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Let it Count a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Representations & Warranties
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number),rights of publicity, or sale of counterfeit/stolen items;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (including those not directly linked to or accessible from another page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without the Company’s prior express and written consent, including but not limited to contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of “virtual” items related to the Website;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual user and enjoyment of similar services;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; or
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence, or is insulting to any other nation.
i. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Company reserves the right to bar any such activity.
ii. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems, server, computer, or networks connected to the Website, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
iii. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
iv. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other individual accessing the Website, or of any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any manner, including but not limited to reveal any personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
v. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about the Company, or the brand name or domain name used by The Company, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of The Company on any platform, and/or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of The Company’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us.
vi. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or The Company systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to The Company.
vii. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
viii. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website.
x. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the donations made by you and disclose it under applicable laws. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects and that only you shall be solely responsible for any incorrect or knowingly false information provided by you.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
- the organization does not have any negative records with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Let it Count; and
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to Let it Count. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Let it Count’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
i. This Website, all the materials and information (including but not limited to campaigns) and Services, included or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on a “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, the Company does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- While the Company shall make every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information, it gives no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information/output provided as a result of the provision of Services and disclaims any liability arising from the use of the same.
ii. The Company will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Intellectual Property Rights
Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. Let it Count will not be liable for any Intellectual Property Rights infringement causes by the content on its website.
Services Content, Software and Trademarks: you acknowledge and agree that the Services may contain content or features (“Services Content”) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorised by the Company, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Services or the Services Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally upload to the Services. In connection with your use of the Services you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by the Company from accessing the Services (including by blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Services or the Services Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Services or distributed in connection therewith are the property of the Company, our affiliates and our partners (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the Company.
Compliance with Laws:
i. Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
- If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or us.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its owner, licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees (“Indemnified Parties,”), against all claim, actions, penalties, prosecution, proceedings demand losses, disputes, charges, penalty, costs and expenses including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that may arise or may be incurred by the Indemnified Parties as a consequence of any default, breach, non-observance, non-performance or negligent act whatsoever by You of any terms, conditions, stipulations, provisions and/or violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights (including infringement of intellectual property rights) of a third party more particularly stated herein and/or in any individual agreements executed by the Company and the user.
Modifications and Alterations
Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
i. Any dispute involving the Company, whether as a formal party or otherwise shall be resolved by arbitration of a sole arbitrator appointed by mutual agreement and in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat of arbitration shall be in Indore and the language to be used in all proceedings shall be English.
ii. The Company and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to:
- claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory;
- claims that arose before this or any prior agreement (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising);
- claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class; and
Limitation of Liability
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Services and the Company will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Services.